Texas Colleges and Universities
Step One: Find your perfect fit
Research Texas schools and get more information about the application process at College for All Texans.
Step Two: Apply to your chosen schools
ApplyTexas is a college-information clearinghouse hosted by the Texas Higher Ed Coordinating Board.
On ApplyTexas you can accomplish a multitude of tasks including:
- Apply for admission to any Texas public university, as well as to participating community and private colleges.
- Apply for undergraduate, international and graduate admission.
- Copy a submitted application to another institution.
- Submit your application essays online.
- Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
- Search for and view both general and university specific information.
Step Three: Financial Aid
Already submitted your application for admission? Your next step is to complete and submit the FAFSA--the Free Application for Federal Student Aid is your key to accessing loans, grants, work-study, and scholarships. This application is free, online, and requires your (and possibly your parents') tax information. Apply online at Studentaid.gov.