Free Small Business Courses from the ASU Small Business Development Center
Thinking of starting your own business? The South-West Texas Border SBDC Network and all of its centers are pleased to present a variety of online courses. All of these courses are available at no cost to you. Please discuss these courses with your business adviser and decide which ones are most important for you.
La Red SBDC de la Región Fronteriza del Suroeste de Texas en conjunto con todos sus centros tienen el placer de presentar los siguientes cursos en línea. Todos estos cursos están disponibles sin costo alguno para usted. Los cursos marcados "Español" son cursos que tienen una versión en español. Por favor, hable con sus asesor de negocios y decida cuáles son más importantes para usted.
Texas Colleges and Universities
Step One: Find your perfect fit
Research Texas schools and get more information about the application process at College for All Texans.
Step Two: Apply to your chosen schools
ApplyTexas is a college-information clearinghouse hosted by the Texas Higher Ed Coordinating Board.
On ApplyTexas you can accomplish a multitude of tasks including:
- Apply for admission to any Texas public university, as well as to participating community and private colleges.
- Apply for undergraduate, international and graduate admission.
- Copy a submitted application to another institution.
- Submit your application essays online.
- Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
- Search for and view both general and university specific information.
Step Three: Financial Aid
Already submitted your application for admission? Your next step is to complete and submit the FAFSA--the Free Application for Federal Student Aid is your key to accessing loans, grants, work-study, and scholarships. This application is free, online, and requires your (and possibly your parents') tax information. Apply online at Studentaid.gov.